Page to hold PDXPUG-specific files & such. Other PUGs are welcome to use any of this material, except the logo.
If you're looking for the PDXPUG blog or meeting announcements, they're here.
- PGXPUG PgDay after-party flier (2011): Front ODT | Back ODT. You'll need the following fonts: Strait, monofur.
Talks & Stuff
Thank you for agreeing to speak at PDXPUG’s monthly meeting on [date].
Our meetings are held at the PSU Business Accelerator, 2828 SW Corbett Ave, Portland, OR. Parking is open after 5pm and we're on the second floor.
Our meetings usually go from 6-7:30pm; we have about 15-30 minutes of announcements/discussion and then our main topic. Plan to speak for 45-60 minutes including questions. Group size ranges anywhere from 5-25 attendees; the average is about a dozen.
We'll provide a projector and VGA dongle; let us know if you need another adapter or a laptop, and we'll arrange something with one of our members.
Thank you! We’re looking forward to having you at our meeting.
Welcome to the space
- thanks to Business Accelerator for hosting us
- wireless login
- after meeting social hour TBD
- pdxpug twitter feed
- past events
- reports from Pg-related events: PgCon, PgOpen, OSCON, local postgis meeting, etc
- upcoming events
- announcements & plans for Pg-related events, eg conference CFPs and booth signups
- other business
- e.g. patches reviewed/accepted, jobs: who has one, who needs one
- silly question + your name
- introduce the speaker
- talk talk talk