Welcome to the PostgreSQL Wiki!
This wiki contains user documentation, how-tos, and tips 'n' tricks related to PostgreSQL. It also serves as a collaboration area for PostgreSQL contributors.
Community Generated Articles, Guides, and Documentation
- General articles and guides
- PostgreSQL Tutorials
- PostgreSQL Related Code Snippets
- Detailed installation guides
- Converting from other Databases to PostgreSQL
- Comparison with other Database systems
- Database Administration and Maintenance
- Development with PostgreSQL
- PostgreSQL Performance Optimization
- PostgreSQL Related Slides and Presentations
Documentation on the main site
The following pages contain user documentation in languages other than English.
- You can find many PostgreSQL users and developers chatting in #postgresql on freenode. A list of IRC nick names with their respective real world names can be found here.
- Upcoming Events
- Development information
- All activity on this site should follow the PostgreSQL Project Policies.
- In order to edit or create documents on the site, you will need a PostgreSQL community account. This is the same account used when submitting news or events on www.postgresql.org.
NOTE: due to recent spam activity "editor" privileges are granted manually for the time being. If you just created a new community account or if your current account used to have "editor" privileges ask on either the PostgreSQL -www Mailinglist or the PostgreSQL IRC Channel (direct your request to 'pginfra', multiple individuals in the channel highlight on that string) for help. Please include your community account name in those requests.