From PostgreSQL wiki
Page to hold PDXPUG-specific files & such. Other PUGs are welcome to use any of this material, except the logo.
If you're looking for the PDXPUG blog or meeting announcements, they're here.
Small version; not sure where the large one is
- PGXPUG PgDay after-party flier (2011): Front ODT | Back ODT. You'll need the following fonts: Strait, monofur.
Talks & Stuff
Thank you for agreeing to speak at PDXPUG’s monthly meeting on [date].
Our meetings are held at Iovation, on the 32nd floor of the US Bancorp Tower, SW 5th & Oak downtown. (This is the same building as the Portland City Grill.) There will be a sandwich board in the lobby announcing the meeting.
Our meetings usually go from 6-7:30pm; we have about 15-30 minutes of announcements/discussion and then our main topic. Plan to speak for 45-60 minutes including questions. Group size ranges anywhere from 5-25 attendees; the average is about a dozen.
Iovation provides a projector and VGA dongle; let us know if you need another adapter or a laptop, and we'll arrange something with one of our members.
Thank you! We’re looking forward to having you at our meeting.
Welcome to the space
- thanks to Iovation for hosting us
- wireless login
- after meeting social hour TBD, probably Huber's
- pdxpug twitter feed
- past events
- reports from Pg-related events: PgCon, PgOpen, OSCON, local postgis meeting, etc
- upcoming events
- announcements & plans for Pg-related events, eg conference CFPs and booth signups
- other business
- e.g. patches reviewed/accepted, jobs: who has one, who needs one
- silly question + your name
- introduce the speaker
- talk talk talk