From PostgreSQL wiki
Welcome to the PostgreSQL Wiki!
This wiki contains user documentation, how-tos, and tips 'n' tricks related to PostgreSQL. It also serves as a collaboration area for PostgreSQL contributors.
Community Generated Articles, Guides, and Documentation
- General articles and guides
- PostgreSQL Tutorials
- PostgreSQL Related Code Snippets
- Detailed installation guides
- Converting from other Databases to PostgreSQL
- Comparison with other Database systems
- Database Administration and Maintenance
- Development with PostgreSQL
- PostgreSQL Performance Optimization
- PostgreSQL Related Slides and Presentations
Documentation on the main site
The following pages contain user documentation in languages other than English.
- You can find many PostgreSQL users and developers chatting in #postgresql on freenode. A list of IRC nick names with their respective real world names can be found here.
- Upcoming Events
- Development information
- All activity on this site should follow the PostgreSQL Project Policies.
- In order to edit or create documents on the site, you will need a PostgreSQL community account. This is the same account used when submitting news or events on www.postgresql.org, or adding comments to the interactive version of the official documentation.