PostgreSQL Data Access Components
PostgreSQL Data Access Components (PgDAC) is a library of components that provides native connectivity to PostgreSQL from Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and Free Pascal) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms. PgDAC is designed to help programmers develop really lightweight, faster and cleaner PostgreSQL database applications without deploying any additional libraries.
- Direct Mode Allows your application to work with PostgreSQL directly without involving PostgreSQL connectivity solutions, thus significantly facilitating deployment and configuration of your applications.
- Mobile Development Develompent for iOS and Android mobile devices using PgDAC becomes still easier, as PgDAC allows your mobile applications to work with PostgreSQL database as simply as desktop applications do.
- DB Compatibility PostgreSQL Data Access Components supports the latest PostgreSQL server versions up to 10.0. We also provide compatibility with Microsoft Azure Database for PostgreSQL.
- IDE Compatibility PostgreSQL Data Access Components is compatible with the latest IDE versions: Embarcadero RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo, Delphi 10.2 Tokyo, C++Builder 10.2 Tokyo, Lazarus (and FPC). It is also compatible with the previous IDE versions since Delphi 6 and C++Builder 6.
- Data Type Mapping If you want to make custom correspondence between PostgreSQL and Delphi data types, you can use a simple and flexible Data Type Mapping engine provided by PgDAC.
- Development Platforms Now you can develop not only VCL-based applications in Delphi and LCL-based ones in Lazarus, but also use the newest FireMonkey application development platform.
- Performance All our components and libraries are designed to help you write high-performance, lightweight data access layers, therefore they use advanced data access algorithms and techniques of optimization.
- Monitoring Use Devart freeware dbMonitor tool to monitor and analyze all the DB calls made by your application using PostgreSQL data access components. dbMonitor performs percomponent tracing of SQL statement execution, commits, rollbacks, etc.