ODBC Driver for PostgreSQL by Devart
ODBC Driver for PostgreSQL by Devart provides high-performance and feature-rich connectivity solution for ODBC-based applications to access PostgreSQL databases from from Windows, macOS, Linux, both 32-bit and 64-bit. Full support for standard ODBC API functions and data types implemented in our driver makes interaction of your database applications with PostgreSQL fast, easy and extremely handy.
- Direct ConnectionDatabase applications based on our solution get an opportunity to establish connection to PostgreSQL directly. Direct Connection gives your applications an unrivalled advantage — connection to PostgreSQL databases directly via TCP/IP avoiding PostgreSQL Client. That improves performance of your applications, their quality, reliability and especially the deployment process, since there is no need to supply additional client software together with your application.
- ODBC Conformance ODBC driver provides full support for common ODBC interface:
- ODBC Data Types support
- ODBC API Functions support
- Development Platforms Variety ODBC Driver for PostgreSQL doesn't limit your choice of the development platform and environment. The driver installations are available for various operational systems and platforms. The current version supports Windows, both 32-bit and 64-bit. So you can develop both 32-bit and 64-bit cross-platform applications.
- DB Compatibility ODBC Driver for PostgreSQL supports PostgreSQL server versions since 8.0 up to 10.0.
- SSL Encryption Work with PostgreSQL securely using SSL connection options provided in our driver along with support for SSL protocol.