From PostgreSQL wiki
- Provider -- Digium, Inc.
- Website -- http://www.asterisk.org/
- License -- open source (GPLv2) and proprietary
- Interoperability level -- explicitly supports PostgreSQL (no specific version is specified)
- Verified PostgreSQL versions -- didn't actually run the program, but just checked the documentation
- Last update (YYYY-MM-DD) -- 2017-2-22
- Description -- Asterisk is the #1 open source communications toolkit. Asterisk powers IP PBX systems, VoIP gateways, conference servers, and is used by SMBs, enterprises, call centers, carriers and governments worldwide.
- Additional info -- click here