DbForge Schema Compare for Redshift/PostgreSQL
dbForge Schema Compare for Redshift/PostgreSQL  is a tool for easy and effective comparison and deployment of Amazon Redshift database structure differences. The tool gives a comprehensive view of all differences in Amazon Redshift database schemas and generates clear and accurate SQL synchronization scripts to update the database schemas.
Schema Comparison Results Analysis
- Filter, group, and sort objects in results
- View DDL differences for each object pair
- Preview the schema update script for each object
The synchronization functionality of Schema Compare provides the following abilities:
- Generate deployment scripts for review or synchronization purposes
- Migrate any schema differences (individual, selected or all)
- Dependency check to script objects in the correct order for updates
- Automatic resolution of synchronization issues
- Warnings on controversial points prior to synchronization
- You can compare and synchronize pre-object security permission
You can use the following databases as Source and Target for schema comparison and synchronization :
- Amazon Redshift
- PostgreSQL Databases (support is restricted)
- Amazon RDS for PostgreSQL (support is restricted)
- Azure PostgreSQL (support is restricted)
Supported Schema Objects
dbForge Schema Compare for PostgreSQL allows comparing and synchronization the following Redshift objects:
Non-Schema Objects Comparison
Along with database schema objects, dbForge Schema Compare for PostgreSQL allows comparing and synchronizing pre-object security permissions.
dbForge Schema Compare for PostgreSQL allows you efficiently compare PLPgSQL and Python code.
Download a free version at https://www.devart.com/dbforge/postgresql/schemacompare/download.html