Community Guide to PostgreSQL GUI Tools
This page is a list of miscellaneous utilities that work with Postgres (ex: data loaders, comparators etc.). Things that don't do queries' "enter SQL and get it back out again."
If you'd like to find clients that allows you to "enter SQL and get it back out again" see PostgreSQL Clients.
If you'd like to find DB visualization or design tools see Design Tools.
- 1 Open Source / Free Software
- 2 Proprietary
- 2.1 Access
- 2.2 dbForge Studio for PostgreSQL
- 2.3 dbForge Data Compare for PostgreSQL
- 2.4 dbForge Schema Compare for PostgreSQL
- 2.5 TablePlus
- 2.6 WaveMaker Ajax GUI Design Tool
- 2.7 Postgres Compare
- 2.8 Full Convert
- 2.9 Abris Platform
- 2.10 Replicator Pro
- 2.11 DBTools Manager
- 2.12 PostgreSQL PHP Generator
- 2.13 ConvertDB for PosttgreSQL
- 2.14 dotConnect for PostgreSQL
- 2.15 Devart PostgreSQL Data Access Components
- 2.16 Devart ODBC Driver for PostgreSQL
- 2.17 Devart Excel Add-in for PostgreSQL
- 2.18 EMS Database Management Tools for PostgreSQL
- 2.19 SQL Maestro Group products for PostgreSQL
- 2.20 Datanamic DataDiff for PostgreSQL
- 2.21 Datanamic SchemaDiff for PostgreSQL
- 2.22 DB MultiRun PostgreSQL Edition
- 2.23 DB Doc for PostgreSQL
- 2.24 SQL Blob Export
- 2.25 SQL File Import
- 2.26 SQL Image Viewer
- 2.27 SQL Multi Select
- 2.28 Devart SSIS Data Flow Components for PostgreSQL
- 2.29 EDB Postgres Enterprise Manager
- 2.30 ClusterControl by Severalnines
- 2.31 Reportizer
- 2.32 Exportizer Enterprise
- 2.33 TiCodeX SQL Schema Compare
- 2.34 pgMustard
- 2.35 ODBC Driver for PostgreSQL by CData
- 2.36 JDBC Driver for PostgreSQL by CData
- 2.37 ADO.NET Provider for PostgreSQL by CData
- 2.38 Excel Add-In for PostgreSQL by CData
- 2.39 SSIS Components for PostgreSQL by CData
- 2.40 Power BI Connector for PostgreSQL by CData
- 3 Other Resources
Open Source / Free Software
This is the list of "open source and free" miscellaneous utilities:
Supports MySQL/MariaDB, Adabas D, MS Access and PostgreSQL, as well as other JDBC/ODBC databases.
PASH-Viewer: PostgreSQL Active Session History Viewer
Open-source software which provides graphical view of active session history and help you to answer questions like "What wait events were taking most time?", "Which sessions were taking most time?", "Which queries were taking most time and what were they doing?". It also supports Active Session History extension by pgsentinel. Does not do DB inserts, modifications, etc.
pgrights: GUI for PostgreSQL roles, privileges and policies
MacOS (based on Electron, so versions for other OS can be build from source code).
Open-source software which allows you to easily understand what can do (and what can't) a PostgreSQL user with a table's data. In other words, it's a viewer of results of GRANT commands and row-level security rules applied for a particular table and for a particular role. Only modifies user rights, no other capability.
Gnu/Linux Windows (Other OS can compile from source code).
Build a powerful database applications following few steps using Sohag Developer . Sohag Developer currently supports PostgreSQL database and has a set of CRUD generators that generates (Qt/C++ code and ui forms - PHP web applications uses web forms and bootstrap framework ) to manipulate the data in the database tables or views.
Beekeeper Studio is a modern cross-platform SQL editor and database manager available for Linux, Mac, and Windows. Some of its features include:
- Clean, smooth, usable UI with dark and light themes
- Tabbed Interface
- Multiple connections at the same time
- Saved queries and run history
Execsql.py is a SQL scripting client that reads SQL statements from a text file and sends them to the PostgreSQL server. The script file can also contain special metacommands that are interpreted by execsql.py and that can be used to import and export data, copy data between databases, conditionally execute script blocks, display data in GUI dialogs, and perform other functions. Data can be exported in 19 different tabular formats or using any of three different template processors. Default and custom logging features can be used to document script actions.
This is a list of "closed source" projects, some might have some manner of free version.
Yes, you can use MS Access as a PostgreSQL database interface. Supports data access to PostgreSQL tables and views; many ODBC-based limitations and errors.
dbForge Studio for PostgreSQL
Microsoft Windows, Linux, macOS
dbForge Studio for PostgreSQL is a feature-rich IDE designed for database development and management. The tasks that can be handled with its help include completion-aided SQL coding, comparison and synchronization of databases, data management, data analysis and reporting, query optimization, and customizable generation of realistic test data.
- SQL Development: Smart code completion and formatting
- Database Explorer: Object tree navigation and operations from the context menu
- Database Comparison: Detection of differences in schemas and table data and generation of synchronization scripts
- Data Import & Export: 10+ most widely used data formats
- Query Profiler: SQL query performance tuning
- Data Generator: Creation of meaningful dummy data for testing
- Pivot Tables: Grouping and summarization of data for analysis
- Master-Detail Browser: Review and analysis of data in related tables
- Reporting: Visual data reports in 9 different formats
- Command-Line Interface: CLI-powered automation of recurring operations
dbForge Data Compare for PostgreSQL
Microsoft Windows, Linux, macOS
dbForge Data Compare for PostgreSQL is an effective tool for table data comparison, which makes it easy to detect differences in data, analyze them, and generate SQL scripts for data synchronization.
- Identify the differences between two databases
- Compare separate tables or table groups by table name mask
- Compare tables with different structures
- Compare custom query execution results
- Generate detailed comparison reports
- Synchronize data in tables and views fully or partially using scripts
- Schedule data synchronization with Windows Task Scheduler
dbForge Schema Compare for PostgreSQL
Microsoft Windows, Linux, macOS
dbForge Schema Compare for PostgreSQL and Amazon Redshift is a free tool for easy and effective comparison of database structure differences. Additionally, it generates and runs SQL scripts for synchronization of source and target schemas.
- Find differences in Redshift and PostgreSQL database schemas
- Generate SQL scripts to update one database with the contents of another
- Migrate PostgreSQL schemas to Amazon Redshift
- Apply updates from development databases to staging or production
- Compare and synchronize pre-object security permissions
- Compare PL/pgSQL and Python code
macOS, Windows, iOS
TablePlus is a modern, native tool with elegant UI that allows you to simultaneously manage multiple databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Microsoft SQL Server and more.
- True native built.
- Workspace supports multiple tabs, multiple windows
- Powerful SQL editor with full features: auto syntax highlight, auto-suggestion, split pane, favorite and history.
- Data Filter & Sorting, import & export
- Full-dark theme & modern shortcut
- With plugin system, you can be able to write your own new features to work with database per your needs (export charts, pretty json…).
WaveMaker Ajax GUI Design Tool
Windows, Macintosh, Linux
WaveMaker is an Ajax-based GUI design tool for Postgres. WaveMaker is built using itself! WaveMaker generates a standard Java WAR file based on Spring, Hibernate and Dojo. WaveMaker supports Postgres schema creation and import and includes a visual query editor.
Windows, Mac & Linux
A comprehensive tool for identifying the differences between databases and generating an update script to synchronize them. Postgres Compare reads the system catalogs to determine the structure of the database and compares it to another to find the changes. Generate SQL and deploy the alterations, save snapshots for later. Automate the process via the command line.
Database conversion and synchronization between PostgreSQL and Microsoft Access, dBase, FoxPro, Microsoft Excel, Firebird, Interbase, MySQL, Oracle, Paradox, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server, SQL Server Azure, SQL Server Compact(SQLCE), SQLite, Delimited text files (CSV), XML and many more via ODBC.
Web Application for Linux/Windows, requires Apache+PHP or Docker
Abris Platform is an application development platform for creating Web-based front-ends for PostgreSQL databases. Can be used to quickly create applications with convenient forms via SQL declarative description.
- Quick setup - Abris Platform provides built-in means for flexible data structures configuration (tables, fields and relations). This can be done during system initialization as well as during system expluatation.
- Single page application - Related entities and tables are instantly accessible for view and edit on the same screen.
- Search - Use general in-table search and complex column filters.
- Charts - Data can be represented via charts of different types: bar charts, pie charts, lines any many others.
- Maps - Build-in support for geo data. Abris platform allow to vizualize geo-data event in real-time using OpenStreet Map package.
- Reporting - Filter settings can be saved as a report description and data can be exported in the following formats: HTML, PDF, Excel.
- Data import - Insert data in the current open list view from the computer clipboard.
- Notifications - Notification pool, that can be filled in PostgreSQL functions.
- Administrative tool - Built in administrative tools take care of user management, activity monitoring and auditing and allow to configure user/group access policy on the table and field database level.
Replicator allows table data comparison and sync - even with heterogeneous databases. It is unique in the fact it can replicate changes only even if source is non-relational (CSV, DBF, Excel documents, Paradox...). Replicator has a built-in scheduler for easy periodic change replication.
Freeware, available for PostgreSQL and MySQL, allows managing all aspects of the database: db, table, triggers, functions, etc. Includes import/export wizards to migrate data and structure to/from other database engines. Developed by DBTools Software.
PostgreSQL PHP Generator
PostgreSQL PHP Generator is a freeware but powerful PostgreSQL GUI frontend that allows you to generate high-quality PHP scripts for the selected tables, views and queries for the further working with these objects through the web.
ConvertDB for PosttgreSQL
http://convertdb.com/postgresql has PostgreSQL export/ import tools
The software is able to connect to remote PostgreSQL 9.x/7.4 located on Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X, and Windows.
ConvertDB cross-database migration tools assist in data conversion and synchronization among PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS SQL Server, MS Windows SQL Azure, and MS Access databases
- 1 Million of records can be transferred in 5-10 minutes.
- Bi-directional synchronization between PostgreSQL, MS SQL, MySQL and Oracle
- Scheduling migration and synchronization jobs.
dotConnect for PostgreSQL
dotConnect for PostgreSQL, formerly known as PostgreSQLDirect .NET, is an enhanced ORM enabled data provider for PostgreSQL that builds on ADO.NET technology to present a complete solution for developing PostgreSQL-based database applications. It introduces new approaches for designing application architecture, boosts productivity, and leverages database applications.
- Direct Mode
- Database Application Development Extension
- PostgreSQL Advanced Features Support
- Optimized Code
- ORM Support
- BIS Support
Devart PostgreSQL Data Access Components
PostgreSQL Data Access Components (PgDAC) is a library of components that provides native connectivity to PostgreSQL from Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and Free Pascal) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms. PgDAC is designed to help programmers develop really lightweight, faster and cleaner PostgreSQL database applications without deploying any additional libraries.
Native Connectivity to PostgreSQL PgDAC is a complete replacement for standard PostgreSQL connectivity solutions and presents an efficient alternative to the Borland Database Engine (BDE) and standard dbExpress driver for access to PostgreSQL. It provides direct access to PostgreSQL without PostgreSQL Client.
Devart ODBC Driver for PostgreSQL
Devart ODBC Driver for PostgreSQL provides high-performance and feature-rich connectivity solution for ODBC-based applications to access PostgreSQL databases from Windows, both 32-bit and 64-bit. Full support for standard ODBC API functions and data types implemented in our driver makes the interaction of your database applications with PostgreSQL fast, easy and extremely handy.
Devart Excel Add-in for PostgreSQL
Devart Excel Add-in for PostgreSQL allows you to quickly and easily connect Microsoft Excel to PostgreSQL, load data from PostgreSQL to Excel, instantly refresh data in an Excel workbook from the database, edit these data, and save them back to PostgreSQL. It enables you to work with PostgreSQL data like with usual Excel worksheets, easily perform data cleansing and de-duplication, and apply all the Excel's powerful data processing and analysis capabilities to these data.
EMS Database Management Tools for PostgreSQL
PostgreSQL Tools Products Family:
- EMS SQL Manager for PostgreSQL see PostgreSQL Clients.
- SQL Management Studio for PostgreSQL - a single workbench for administering PostgreSQL databases, managing database schema and objects as well as for database design, migration, extraction, query building, data import, export, and database comparison.
- SQL Manager for PostgreSQL - high performance graphical tool for PostgreSQL database administration and development. It makes creating and editing PostgreSQL database objects easy and fast, and allows you to run SQL scripts, visually design databases, build SQL queries, extract, print and search metadata, import and export PostgreSQL database data and much more.
- Data Export for PostgreSQL - tool to export PostgreSQL database data quickly to any of 19 available formats, including MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word, RTF, HTML, TXT, ODF and more. Data Export for PostgreSQL has a kata kata lucu friendly wizard, which allows you to set various options of PostgreSQL export process visually and a command-line utility to automate your PostgreSQL export jobs using the configuration file.
- Data Import for PostgreSQL - tool to import data to PostgreSQL tables from MS Excel 97-2007, MS Access, DBF, TXT, CSV, MS Word 2007, RTF, ODF and HTML files. This utility allows you to quickly import data to one or several PostgreSQL tables or views at once, save all PostgreSQL import parameters set on current wizard session, use special batch insert mode to import PostgreSQL data at the maximum possible speed and much more.
- Data Pump for PostgreSQL - migration tool for converting databases and importing table data from an ADO-compatible source (e.g. MS Access, MS SQL database or any other database with ADO support) to PostgreSQL databases.
- Data Generator for PostgreSQL - tool for generating test data to PostgreSQL database tables. The utility can help you to simulate the database production environment and allows you to populate several PostgreSQL database tables with test data simultaneously, define tables for generating data, set value ranges, control a wide variety of generation parameters for each field type and much more.
- DB Comparer for PostgreSQL - a tool for comparing PostgreSQL database schemas and discovering differences in their structures. You can view all the differences in compared database objects and execute an automatically generated script to synchronize structure of PostgreSQL databases and eliminate these differences.
- DB Extract for PostgreSQL - easy-to-use tool for creating PostgreSQL database backups in a form of SQL scripts. This database script utility allows you to save metadata of all PostgreSQL database objects as well as PostgreSQL table data as database snapshots.
- SQL Query for PostgreSQL - a useful tool that lets you quickly and simply build SQL queries to PostgreSQL databases. Visual PostgreSQL query building, as well as direct editing of a query text, is available.
- Data Comparer for PostgreSQL - tool for PostgreSQL data comparison and synchronization. Using this utility you can view all the differences in compared PostgreSQL tables and execute an automatically generated script to eliminate these differences.
SQL Maestro Group products for PostgreSQL
SQL Maestro Group offers a number of tools for PostgreSQL.
- Maestro for PostgreSQL see PostgreSQL Clients.
- PostgreSQL Data Wizard provides you with a number of easy-to-use wizards to transfer any database to PostgreSQL, export data from PostgreSQL tables, views and queries to most popular formats, and import data from various sources into PostgreSQL tables.
- PostgreSQL Code Factory is a GUI tool aimed at the SQL queries and scripts development.
- PostgreSQL Data Sync is a powerful and easy-to-use tool for database contents comparison and synchronization.
- PostgreSQL PHP Generator Professional is a frontend that allows you to generate high-quality PHP applications for your database in a few mouse clicks.
SQL Maestro Group also produces similar tools for MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, SQLite, Firebird, DB2, SQL Anywhere, and MaxDB.
Datanamic DataDiff for PostgreSQL
Datanamic DataDiff for PostgreSQL is a utility for data comparison and synchronization. Compare data for selected tables in two databases, view differences and publish changes quickly and safely. Flexible comparison and synchronization settings will enable you to set up a customized comparison key and to select tables and fields for comparison and for synchronization. DB Data Difftective can be used for data migrations, verification of (corrupt) data, data auditing etc.
Datanamic SchemaDiff for PostgreSQL
Datanamic SchemaDiff for PostgreSQL is a tool for comparison and synchronization of database schemas. It allows you to compare and synchronize tables, views, functions, sequences (generators), stored procedures, triggers and constraints between two databases.
DB MultiRun PostgreSQL Edition
DB MultiRun is a simple tool to execute multiple SQL scripts on multiple databases quickly. Define a list of databases, add SQL scripts to execute on these databases and click "execute" to run those scripts on the databases in the list. The multi-threaded execution of the SQL scripts makes it complete the task fast. After execution of the scripts, you can examine the results of the executed scripts on each database.
DB Doc for PostgreSQL
DB Doc helps you document your database schema and generate shareable PDF, HTML, XML, and Microsoft Word document in only 5 steps. Furthermore, the layout of the generated documents are customizable.
SQL Blob Export
SQL Blob Export exports unlimited images and files from your tables or queries in 5 simple steps.
SQL File Import
SQL File Import allows you to upload files, images, and other data into your database, without having to write any SQL statements. SQL File Import supports PostgreSQL, Firebird, MySQL, Oracle, SQLite, SQL Server, and various ODBC-supported databases (e.g. DB2 and PostgreSQL).
A scripting engine allows you to transform data before importing them into your database. A command line version is also included to allow you to perform unattended upload/import tasks.
SQL Image Viewer
SQL Image Viewer allows you to retrieve, view, convert and export images stored in Firebird, MySQL, Oracle, SQLite, SQL Server, and various ODBC-supported databases (e.g. DB2 and PostgreSQL). It supports the following image formats: BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PSD, and TIFF.
It also allows you to export binary data and recognises the following binary file types: PDF, MP3, WAV, 7Z, BZ2, GZ, RAR, ZIP, and has experimental support for DOC, PPT and XLS file types.
A command line version is also included to allow you to perform unattended scheduled exports of binary data.
SQL Multi Select
SQL Multi Select is a query tool that allows you to run multiple scripts on multiple servers with a single click. Result sets from different servers are consolidated into a single view, allowing for easy comparison and analysis.
Devart SSIS Data Flow Components for PostgreSQL
Devart SSIS Data Flow Components for PostgreSQL allow you to integrate database and cloud data via SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
Devart SSIS Data Flow Components provide easy to set up cost-effective data integration using SSIS ETL engine. They provide high performance data loading, convenient component editors, SQL support for cloud data sources and lots of data source specific features.
EDB Postgres Enterprise Manager
Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
Postgres Enterprise Manager is the only solution available today that allows you to intelligently manage, monitor, and tune large scale Postgres installations from a single GUI console.
Monitoring features include: server auto-discovery, over 225 pre-configured ready to run probes, custom probes, alert management, personalized alerts, remote monitoring, versatile charting, custom dashboards and web client.
DBA tools include: database objects management, Postgres Expert (best practice configuration settings), Audit Manager, Log Manager, Log Analysis Expert, Capacity Manager and Team Support.
Developer tools include: Query Tool, Data Grid, SQL Profiler, SQL Debugger and Import tools.
Tuning tools include: At-A-Glance performance dashboards, Tuning Wizard, Performance Diagnostics and Index Advisor.
ClusterControl by Severalnines
ClusterControl is an all-inclusive open source database management system that allows you to deplore, monitor, manage and scale your database environments. ClusterControl provides the basic functionality you need to get PostgreSQL up-and-running using our deployment wizard, monitoring and basic management abilities like automatic failover, backups, and restores.
- Point and Click Replication Deployments - ClusterControl allows you to easily deploy and configure master/slave replication PostgreSQL instances.
- Advanced Performance Monitoring - ClusterControl monitors queries and detects anomalies with built-in alerts.
- Automated Failover Handling - ClusterControl detects master failures and automatically promotes a new master
- Database Automation - ClusterControl lets you manage configurations, schedule, and restore backups.
Reportizer is a database reporting tool, which allows easy creating, modifying, and printing database reports from different types of databases, including PostgreSQL. Reports can be edited in convenient visual report builder or in text mode. It supports calculating fields, multi-column reports, expressions, grouping, displaying images etc. Reportizer can export reports to HTML, XLSX, image, or internal format. There is an ability to load and print reports from command line. Reportizer allows to manage report collections, which can be held either in files or in database tables.
Exportizer Enterprise is a database export tool, which can work with PostgreSQL database either as source or destination. It allows to export data to database, file, clipboard, or printer.
- Possible sources: ODBC data sources, files of DB (Paradox), DBF (dBase, FoxPro), MDB, ACCDB, XLS, XLSX, GDB, IB, FDB, HTML, UDL, DBC, TXT, CSV types, databases specified by ADO connection strings, and databases like Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSql, DB2, Informix, SQLite, Interbase etc.
- Possible destinations: file formats like text, CSV, XLS, XLSX, RTF, XML, HTML, PDF, DBF, SLK, SQL script, and relational database of any supported type including PostgreSQL.
- It is possible to export all or selected tables from an open database at once.
- The data migration can be done in super-fast batch mode.
- Exportizer Enterprise can automatically detect the most known image types (JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, ICO) in BLOB fields and export them, for example, to HTML or XLSX.
- Images and other BLOB data can be exported to multiple separate files during a single export operation.
- There is an ability to specify the source-to-target field mappings.
- Export operations can be performed either via the program interface or via command line.
TiCodeX SQL Schema Compare
TiCodeX SQL Schema Compare is a tools that allows database administrators to compare multiple database schema in order to manage versioning.
The software runs on Windows, Linux and Mac and supports Microsoft SQL (MS-SQL), MySQL, PostgreSQL, Azure SQL and MS-SQL on Amazon RDS.
- Runs on Windows, Linux and MacOS
- Localized in English, German and Italian
- Compare changes between two SQL Database schemas (as example from development to test to production)
- View database differences and explore schema changes to see what's going on
- Automatically create full database migration scripts
- Securely save database and server login details
pgMustard is a performance tool for PostgreSQL that provides a user interface for your EXPLAIN ANALYSE output, as well as tips on what to do to speed up your query.
- Quickly see the slowest operations
- Code snippets to tie operations back to the query
- Tips to speed up your query💡
- Does the arithmetic for you (including wall clock times)
- Explanations of operation types and key concepts
- Links to relevant documentation and blog posts
- JSON format plans
- Any supported version of PostgreSQL
- English language only
- Web application, no installation required
ODBC Driver for PostgreSQL by CData
The CData ODBC Driver for PostgreSQL enables real-time access to PostgreSQL data, directly from any applications that support ODBC connectivity, the most widely supported interface for connecting applications with data. The driver wraps the complexity of accessing PostgreSQL data in a standard ODBC driver compliant with ODBC 3.8. The driver hides the complexity of accessing data and provides additional powerful security features, smart caching, batching, socket management, and more.
JDBC Driver for PostgreSQL by CData
The CData JDBC Driver for PostgreSQL offers the most natural way to connect to PostgreSQL data from Java-based applications and developer technologies. The driver wraps the complexity of accessing PostgreSQL data in an easy-to-integrate, 100%-Java JDBC driver. The driver hides the complexity of accessing data and provides additional powerful security features, smart caching, batching, socket management, and more.
ADO.NET Provider for PostgreSQL by CData
The CData ADO.NET Provider for PostgreSQL offers the most natural way to access PostgreSQL data from .NET applications. The provider wraps the complexity of accessing PostgreSQL data in an easy-to-integrate, fully managed ADO.NET Data Provider. The provider hides the complexity of accessing data and provides additional powerful security features, smart caching, batching, socket management, and more.
Excel Add-In for PostgreSQL by CData
The CData Excel Add-In provides the easiest way to connect to PostgreSQL data from Excel. From the CData ribbon, you can select PostgreSQL data as tables and columns into the spreadsheet. The spreadsheet is then linked with the remote data. To update the data, edit the spreadsheet.
SSIS Components for PostgreSQL by CData
The CData SSIS Components for PostgreSQL enable you to connect SQL Server with PostgreSQL data through SSIS Workflows. The components wrap the complexity of accessing PostgreSQL data in standard SSIS data flow components. You can then connect and synchronize PostgreSQL tables with SQL Server tables. The components hide the complexity of accessing data and provide additional security features, smart caching, batching, socket management, and more.
Power BI Connector for PostgreSQL by CData
The CData Power BI Connector for PostgreSQL offers self-service integration with Microsoft Power BI. The connector facilitates live access to PostgreSQL data in Power BI from the Get Data window. The connector also provides direct querying to visualize and analyze PostgreSQL data.
PostgreSQL Clients - list of UI's for accessing your db contents (enter sql, get back the results)
Design Tools - tools for designing and visualizing database schemas
Old possibly abandoned projects, see Community_Guide_to_PostgreSQL_Tools_Abandoned