From PostgreSQL wikiJump to navigationJump to search
|⇐ Previous CommitFest||This CommitFest||Next CommitFest ⇒|
CommitFest - March 2008
This commitfest is now closed
All items in this commitfest have been reviewed and actioned. If you have a new patch to submit, please add it at CommitFestOpen.
This first CommitFest relied on Bruce's patch queue as its primary input:
- Patch Status Overview
- Bruce's Patch Queue
- Bruce's list of patches pending review
- Bruce's list of patches held for the next commitfest
Below is the list of patches to be reviewed during the March Commitfest. If you have comments on them, please add them below each one, prepending each line with a colon (:).
If a patch must be punted to the next Commitfest, please remove it from here and add it there.
If you commit a patch, please move it below this heading.
- script binaries renaming
- We must conduct a poll on a wide audience, say pgsql-general. Zdenek?
- The poll seemed to agree that a "pgc" prefix command was the way to do it.
- Fragments in tsearch2 headline
- Needs to be updated to apply against core tsearch instead of contrib. Teodor had other suggestions too.
- This isn't maintainable unless it's refactored to eliminate code duplication with plpgsql.
- psql slash# command
- Author will revise based on discussion.
- Consistent \d commands in psql
- Discussion led to a redesign that now needs to be implemented.
- preread pages in bitmap index scan using posix_fadvise
- reviewed by: Simon, Heikki, Martijn
- Headers dependencies cleanup
- A more thorough investigation of layering of these header files has been requested.
- updated hash functions for postgresql v1
- The word-wide-hashing aspect of this has been cleaned up and applied; we still need to find out if we want to use the new mix() macro.
- Auto-explain patch
- Reviewed by Simon, needs more work to be ready
- Ordered Append WIP patch v1
- Reviewed here and here
- SET TRANSACTION conformance to SQL:2003
- Not needed, per discussion
- Concurrent psql
- This is not proposed for application yet, but Greg needs feedback
- review of the UI