From PostgreSQL wikiJump to navigationJump to search
Unofficial Todo Detail Wiki
This page is designed to allow people to keep detail about stuff that appears on the official TODO list, and/or stuff that would like to be. This page is this split into parts. When adding new items make sure you add them to the right part.
Developers are encouraged to include:
- A summary about what the item is
- References to the archive for email about the topic
- References to the archive for patches
- References to external entities relating to the item, for example SQL standards, competing implementations, etc.
- Updates on progress
- Links to related TODO items
Official TODO Detail
These are maintained by the project.
- Official TODO
- See the Commitfest Site for patches submitted for past, present and future consideration.
Unofficial TODO Detail
This stuff is on the TODO list, but the content is not vetted by the project.
- Collation support via ICU
- SQL Collate support
- Partitioned Tables
- XML Support
- Largeobject Enhancement
- Logging Brainstorm
- SQL/MED foreign table
- pg_restore wishlist
If you have some pie-in-the-sky ideas not on the official TODO list, you can put them here.
Pages in category "Todo detail"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.