This page handles suggested patch triage for 9.4 final commitfest patches.
Good To Go
These patches are ready for commit as soon as the CF starts.
- Add support to "IF NOT EXISTS" to others "CREATE" statements
- SSL: Show protocol and ciphersuite in server log
- SSL: libpq: Support TLSv1.1/TLSv1.2
- pg_stat_statements external query text storage
- Bugfix for timeout in LDAP connection parameter resolution
Needs a Little Work
Smaller patches which can be included in 9.4 if they get a few hours of love from a committer or major hacker.
Very large, important patches which need a dedicated reviewer/committer for the duration of the commitfest. Ideally should list all dependant patches of each Big Patch.
- Logical Changeset Extraction (link?)
Not Nearly Ready
Patches which need major work and/or spec discussions before commitment.
Patches which are acknowledged not to be ready, or which are non-trivial patches which have not been introduced prior to CF4.