All public logs
From PostgreSQL wiki
Combined display of all available logs of PostgreSQL wiki. You can narrow down the view by selecting a log type, the username (case-sensitive), or the affected page (also case-sensitive).
- 13:22, 16 May 2012 Dim moved page Queueing to Queuing (Typo.)
- 13:11, 24 October 2011 Dim uploaded "File:Using-extensions.pdf"
- 20:53, 8 December 2010 Dim uploaded "File:PGDay2010-Extensions.pdf" (PostgreSQL extensibility is remarkable but incomplete. It lacks dump and restore support. What that means is that once an extension is installed into your database, PostgreSQL currently has no idea of what SQL objects belongs to the extension rather itself, so the dump will contain the instructions to install the extension. That's only practical if you want to restore your dump targeting the very same extension's version, but when upgrading systems that's seldom what happens. This talk will detail how to fix this problem and more, explaining you how to benefit from the extensions capabilities for your own work within the database.)
- 19:47, 15 May 2009 Dim uploaded "File:Pgq.pdf" (PGQ, Pretty Darn Quick, PGCON2009 edition )
- 15:40, 23 April 2009 Dim uploaded "File:Moskva DB Tools.v3.pdf" (Database Tools by Skype, a presentation by Asko Oja)
- 12:33, 22 October 2008 Dim uploaded "File:Prato 2008 pgq batches.pdf" (How to abuse PGQ for batches reliability needs? This talk show how to get daemons batches that are: * reliable, easy to monitor and control (logs) * out of a developer screen session * easy to stop & restart * reusing existing models)
- 12:30, 22 October 2008 Dim uploaded "File:Prato 2008 pgloader.pdf" (Using pgloader to load your flat file data, whether they're real CSV, pretend to be CSV, or even fixed delimited fields, allow you to skip writing any sed helper script and to use all your systems CPUs.You'll discover exactly how to achieve this, and more, in this talk.)
- 12:27, 22 October 2008 Dim uploaded "File:Prato 2008 prefix.pdf" (PostgreSQL extensibility allows ones to easily write custom indexing with GiST, for some value of "easy". This talk goes into some details of how to write a custom indexing solution and a custom varlena datatype.The talk will target the prefix project, allowing for prefix table look-ups. )