PostgreSQL 9.3 Open Items
From PostgreSQL wiki
Revision as of 07:35, 20 June 2013 by Glaucous
See the PostgreSQL 9.3 Development Plan.
Blockers for 9.3
Not Blockers for 9.3
- Consider whether COPY into newly created tables should ALWAYS freeze, perhaps only when checksums enabled - requested by Noah, Robert
- Restructure ProcessUtility to fix event-trigger clobber-cache-always failures
- Agree on the new page checksum algorithm
- Fix planner equivalence-class bugs
- pg_ctl's new idempotent option broke crash recovery cases
- VACUUM breaks matview scannability state
- Do something about unlogged matviews
- Another assertion failure at promotion
- Assertion failure when promoting node by deleting recovery.conf and restart node
- fast promotion and log_checkpoints - trivial cosmetic issue; not a bug of any kind
- Fast promotion failure
- Restore protection against accidentally creating stuff in pg_catalog schema
- There are a couple of ways to fix that, per thread, but we need to do something.
- As a quick fix, reverted commit a475c603.
- pg_isready doesn't handle conninfo properly
- Agree on API for testing view and foreign table updatability