PostgreSQL 8.4 Open Items
From PostgreSQL wiki
Revision as of 17:39, 13 March 2009 by Robe
This is a list of tasks that need to finish before 8.4 is complete. Current version at http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_8.4_Open_Items
- Change behavior of statement-level triggers for inheritance cases?
- reject xpath() when data is not a well-formed document?
- Should we have a LOCALE option in CREATE DATABASE?
- Should we reject toast.fillfactor in reloptions? Because toast tables are never updated.
- Consider reverting preventing regular users from base type creation
- document visibility map, proposed manual change
- document removal of log_restartpoints, and the rest of the recovery infra patch
- charset.sgml still claims you need initdb to change LC_COLLATE/LC_CTYPE.