PgCon 2011 Developer Meeting

From PostgreSQL wiki

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
(Attendees)
(Proposed Agenda Items)
Line 45: Line 45:
 
* SELinux/PG Update and what-about-RLS? (Stephen Frost)
 
* SELinux/PG Update and what-about-RLS? (Stephen Frost)
 
* What to do about MaxAllocSize? (Stephen Frost)
 
* What to do about MaxAllocSize? (Stephen Frost)
* Making CSV log flexible (Stephen Frost)
+
* Improving logging (Stephen Frost)
  
 
== Agenda ==
 
== Agenda ==

Revision as of 18:26, 7 March 2011

A meeting of the most active PostgreSQL developers and senior figures from PostgreSQL-developer-sponsoring companies is being planned for Wednesday 18th May, 2010 near the University of Ottawa, prior to pgCon 2011. In order to keep the numbers manageable, this meeting is by invitation only. Unfortunately it is quite possible that we've overlooked important code developers during the planning of the event - if you feel you fall into this category and would like to attend, please contact Dave Page (dpage@pgadmin.org).

This is a PostgreSQL Community event. Room and refreshments/food sponsored by EnterpriseDB. Other companies sponsored attendance for their developers.

Contents

Time & Location

The meeting will be from 9AM to 5PM, and will be in the "Albion B" room at:

Novotel Ottawa
33 Nicholas Street
Ottawa
Ontario
K1N 9M7

Food and drink will be provided throughout the day, including breakfast from 8AM.

Attendees

The following people have RSVPed to the meeting:

  • Oleg Bartunov
  • Josh Berkus
  • Jeff Davis
  • Selena Deckelmann
  • David Fetter
  • Dimitri Fontaine
  • Stephen Frost
  • Magnus Hagander
  • KaiGai Kohei
  • Bruce Momjian
  • Dave Page
  • Greg Sabino Mullane
  • Teodor Sigaev
  • Koichi Suzuki
  • Robert Treat
  • David Wheeler

Proposed Agenda Items

Please list proposed agenda items here:

  • Review of the move from CVS to GIT (Dave Page)
  • Build and Test Automation (David Fetter)
  • Performance Testing Automation (Robert Treat)
  • SELinux/PG Update and what-about-RLS? (Stephen Frost)
  • What to do about MaxAllocSize? (Stephen Frost)
  • Improving logging (Stephen Frost)

Agenda

Time Item Presenter
08:00 Breakfast
08:45 - 09:00 Welcome and introductions Dave Page
10:30 - 10:45 Coffee break
12:30 - 13:30 Lunch
15:00 - 15:15 Tea break
16:45 - 17:00 Any other business Dave Page
17:00 Finish
Personal tools